Street Food: Nimco Salad by Eshal Salman


Nimco Salad


There is a curfew going on in the whole world because of this life threatening virus. I am keeping safe by staying home and hope you are too.

I am a street food lover and last week my aunt made a very yummy street food snack at home. It was super tasty. I instantly asked my aunt the recipe of this mouthwatering food because I wanted to share this recipe with you, my dear street food lover fellows.

                                    

Ingredients:-

2 medium size tomatoes 

3 or 2 green chilies

2 medium size onions

2 lemons

Chaat masala

1/4 tsp salt or according to the taste

Recipe:-

This recipe is very simple yet yummy,

Take a bowl; add two medium chopped tomatoes, place three chopped green chilies in it, then put two medium chopped onions, add in salt, put chaat masala as much as you want, and squeeze two lemons in it, mix well and voilà! your salad is done.

While serving add a packet of Nimcos in the bowl and your Nimco salad is ready to serve! 



Hope you'll try it and I would love to see the picture of it.
I'm including the recipe card for you to download and save



Recipe by Eshal Salman

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Pull string art by Ania Asif

Paper Making by Ania Asif

1948 - A Haunting 😈