Cold Coffee By Eshal Salman





Recipes, easy coffee recipies, dalgona, cold coffee,

Dalgona Coffee

 Today I am going to tell you two fascinating cold coffee recipes. The first one is dalgona coffee. It is quite famous and super easy and fast to make. The recipe for 3 cup of coffee :-

Black coffee 2 tbsp ( depends on how dark the coffee is)

Caster sugar 3 tbsp

Hot water 3 tbsp

Stir it with spoon until free of lumps.

After stirring, use an electric mixer to whisk.

After 4 to 5 minutes, you will get a thick and sticky texture.

Then pour some milk on ice in each glass.

Scoop some dalgona on top of the milk and spread it nicely.

And your dalgona is ready !!!!!

If you want to make this coffee in winter, you can put hot milk instead of cold and not put ice in it.


                                                  Another Cold Coffee

There is no specific name for this coffee, you can just say cold coffee. This is also a very easy and quick recipe. It tastes so yummy that me and my sisters drink it every day !!! 

Let's start making the coffee by taking out the blender, now put 2 tbsp of black coffee in it, and place 3 tbsp of sugar, 3 cups of cold milk and 9 ice cubes, now blend it on high speed......blending......blending... and blend until it turns frothy.
The recipe above is of 3 cups of coffee. I hope you'll love both of the mouth watering coffees and share your view in the comment section.


Recipe By Eshal Salman


 















Comments

  1. I will try this yummy coffee recipe.....KEEP POSTING GREAT RECIPES.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I tried both recipes and they wee truly fascinating ! Keep it up and post more recipes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello I am so delighted I located your blog, I really located you by mistake, while I was watching on google for something else, Anyways I am here now and could just like to say thank for a tremendous post and a all round entertaining website. Please do keep up the great work. Coffee makers near me

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Pull string art by Ania Asif

Paper Making by Ania Asif

1948 - A Haunting 😈