Geometrical Designs by Eshal Salman



This corona virus has me and my 8 years old twin sisters sitting at home so we took some art classes, there the lady was pretty nice and she gave us some tips and tricks on how to make geometrical designs.


I had compass, protractor, scale, pencil, colors, and papers, from which we made these awesome design. We only used geometrical tools to make geometrical designs.
We took 3 to 4 combination of colors or you can do pastel colors and color the whole design. 


It was a soothing experience as we colored in the different shapes. My sisters and I enjoyed it a lot and hope you’ll too.


 It would be a great pleasure if you try and share your designs with me in the comment section.

Article by Eshal Salman

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Pull string art by Ania Asif

Paper Making by Ania Asif

1948 - A Haunting 😈